3 Avalon Buildings
Booking Terms & Conditions
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY E MAIL: email@example.com or call 01749 677000 Confirmation of your booking will be emailed to you or posted if you don’t have access to a computer. Please ensure you leave contact telephone numbers so we can come back to you with any queries.
BOOKINGS ARE MADE and ACCEPTED on the following conditions;
- 3 Avalon Buildings referred to as ‘the Property’ is managed by ‘the Owner’ (Jill Meadows) and the Contract of Letting is between you (‘the Guest’) and the Owner.
- The Owner accepts no responsibility for personal injury to the Guest and /or his/her invitees or loss of or consequential loss or damage to their property, or for other matters over which the Owner has no control
- This agreement is made on the basis that the Property is to be occupied by the Guests for a holiday
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under the age of 18 years. No pets are permitted in the Property
- A deposit of 1/3 of the cost of the holiday (‘Deposit’) must accompany the booking request. Deposits are non refundable after 90 days before the commencement of the holiday at which time the full value of the price for your holiday is payable.
- A damage deposit of £150 will be payable with final balance payment. The damage deposit will be returned by BACS payment (or cheque if preferred) once you have vacated the Property provided the following provisions are met;
i) No damage is done to the Property or its contents beyond normal wear and tear
ii) All debris and rubbish is discarded in the rubbish bin provided and bottles in the recycle bin provided. All used crockery and cutlery to be left clean.
iii) Keys are to be left in the keysafe at the front of the Property.
iv) No linen, dressing gowns or bathroom products are lost, damaged or taken from the property
v) The Guests are not evicted by the Owner or local law enforcement
vi) No charges are incurred due to illegal activity
vii) There are no other breaches of these Terms and Conditions
- No bookings are valid until confirmed by the Owner in writing (or email)
- The Owner reserves the right to re-let any holiday where any monies due are more than 14 days in arrears. If the Owner is unable to relet the Property the Guest will remain liable for the outstanding balance of the cost of the holiday.
- In the event of the accommodation becoming unavailable (such as fire or flooding, but not limited to) the Owner will refund all monies paid or a proportion in the case of curtailment. No compensation or expenses as a consequence of such an event will be paid by the Owner.
- Checking in is not permitted before 3p.m. Checkout by 10.30a.m.
- The rent includes a one time linen and towel set up. Services and facilities are included in the rent. Linen services can be provided at an extra cost on application. A washing machine and condensing dryer is available for guests use
- No housekeeping is included in the rent or maid service provided
- The Guests are requested only to flush toilet paper down the w.c. No feminine products, ear buds, face wipes or baby wipes to be disposed of in the w.c. A bin is provided for use
- The Guests shall keep the Property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the Property in the same state of repair as the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the Property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The Guests must report and pay to the Owner the cost of any damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy these costs will be deducted from the deposit held supposing sufficient funds cover the cost incurred. The Owners reserve the right to make a charge where guests have contravened an Owners request for the Property to be smoke free. The amount of such a charge should not be more than the cost of the cleaning.
- The Guests will be responsible for extra cleaning costs at a charge of £15.00 per hour if the property is left in an excessive dirty condition and extra laundry costs are incurred (soft furnishings or rugs).
- The Guests right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without compensation if;
a. More people or pets (not permitted) than declared at the time of the booking or before the commencement of the holiday to the Owner or the number the property holds, attempt to take up occupation
b. Overnight Guests are entertained without the Owners express permission.
c. Any activity is undertaken which illegal, or may cause unreasonable damage, noise, behaviour or disturbance
- The property is offered with one allocated off road parking space only. The Guests leave their car at their own risk and no responsibility or liability for damages caused to the vehicle whilst parked in the parking bay can be claimed against the owner. Any illegal parking fines or towing fines imposed are at the Guests cost
- In the event of there being cause for complaint concerning the Property, the matter shall be taken up with the Owner at once (details are supplied on the booking confirmation). It is important that this is done whilst you are still at the Property so that an on-the-spot investigation can be made if necessary and remedial action taken if required. In no circumstances will compensation be considered for complaints raised after the holiday has ended when the Guests have denied the Owners the opportunity of investigating the complaint and endeavouring to remedy matters during the holiday
- The Owner or her representative shall be allowed access to the Property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy on reasonable notice.
- The website has been compiled as accurately as possible. However, facilities may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside the Owners control, and the Owner cannot accept responsibility. Every effort has been made to ensure that the Property details supplied are accurate. Mistakes may occur from time to time, and confirmation should be requested prior to booking. The Guests must accept minor differences between text/photography/illustrations on the website and the actual Property may arise. The Owner cannot accept responsibility should the Property not conform to the Guests standards. If a facility is particularly important to you, please check prior to booking.
- The booking Conditions will apply to all confirmed bookings.